Madeleinecrush is a web company dedicated to providing quality and world-class web solutions for your business needs. With customers from around the world, Madeleinecrush, an elite team of technicians and professionals offer excellent personalized services composed of eCommerce, marketing, branding, logo designs, and various design needs that will aid your business to succeed. Madeleinecrush’s personalized services, flexible rates, world-class services, elite professionals and the commitment to success are the main thing that sets us apart from others.
1. Madeleinecrush will commence on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Madeleinecrush will perform the services with reasonable care and skill and in accordance with generally recognised commercial practices and standards. The customer is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project.
2. Once Madeleinecrush has completed the design or development of the Site, the site shall be tested. Madeleinecrush shall provide 6 months of site support and for any further development works agreed by the parties from time to time. If there are defects which is caused by the Customer, or by one of the Customer's sub-contractors or agents for whom Madeleinecrush has no responsibility (Non-Developer Defect), Madeleinecrush shall provide all assistance reasonably requested by the Customer in remedying any Non-Developer Defect by supplying additional services or products; if such assistance is requested, the Customer shall pay Madeleinecrush in full for all such additional services and products at Madeleinecrush’s then current fees and prices.
3. After completion of the project, the Customer shall pay Madeleinecrush the fee as agreed by both parties. The fixes are quoted by Madeleinecrush, and Customer shall pay the amount upon completion.
4. Madeleinecrush shall update the Site with materials provided from time to time by the Customer. Madeleinecrush shall indemnify the Customer against all damages, losses and expenses arising as a result of any action or claim that the content of the Site (other than the Customer materials) constitutes Inappropriate Content.
5. Project completion may be changed or put on hold anytime at Madeleinecrush discretion. Project delays may be due to delays in payment, change request in the project itself, and delay in the receipt of materials (needed in the site) from the customer.
6.Either party shall be liable to the other for any loss of profit, anticipated profits, revenues, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
7. Projects are completed upon acceptance and payment has been made for all outstanding sums. Project may be terminated any time by written notice to the other party if either commits any material breach of its obligations which (if remediable) is not remedied within 14 days after the service of written notice specifying the breach and requiring it to be remedied; or that other party becomes insolvent or there is a change of control at the other party, or the other party ceases to trade.
8. Madeleinecrush warrants that, to the extent it processes any Personal Data on behalf of the Customer: it shall act only on instructions from the Customer; and it has in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data.